M9393A PXIe Performance Vector Signal Analyzer: 50 GHz
Key Features & Specifications
- 9 kHz to 8.4 GHz, 14 GHz, 18 GHz, or 27 GHz
- Frequency extension to 50 GHz (minimum frequency of 3.6 GHz) with Option FRX
- 40 MHz (standard), 100 MHz, or 160 MHz analysis bandwidth, and optional wideband IF output with Option WB1
- Up to 4 time-synchronous channels
- ±0.13 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -168 dBm/Hz displayed average noise level (DANL) with preamplifier and noise corrections
- + 31 dBm third-order intercept (TOI)
- < 135 us frequency tuning speed
- Quickly characterize spurs and harmonics with hardware and software optimized for speed
- Perform high-speed, hardware accelerated power, spectrum, and IQ measurements
- Accelerate test with low latency, high throughput PXIe architecture
Measurement applications & software
- Supports X-Series measurement applications for modular instruments, covering cellular communication, wireless connectivity and general purpose analog and digital modulation formats.
- Fast stepped spectrum measurements and advanced analysis of more than 75 signal formats, with the 89600 VSA software.
- SystemVue to accelerate design workflow and MATLAB for general purpose data analysis, visualization, and measurement automation.
- Drivers and documentation for Microsoft® C/C++, C#, or Visual Basic, MATLAB, VEE, LabVIEW and LabWindows/CVI software platforms.
Acquire the performance edge in PXI
Whether your system supports a leading-edge design or a legacy platform, change is certain. Modular solutions are highly adaptable and Keysight is taking flexibility farther with the M9393A PXIe performance vector signal analyzer. The M9393A is the realization of our microwave measurement expertise in modular form. It integrates core signal-analysis capabilities with hardware speed and accuracy, enabling you to tailor your system to fit specific needs today and tomorrow. Deploy the M9393A—and acquire the performance edge in PXI.
The M9393A is comprised of four individual PXIe modules – M9365A PXIe downconverter, M9308A PXIe synthesizer, M9214A PXIe digitizer, and M9300A PXIe frequency reference. The M9300A PXIe frequency reference module can be shared between multiple modular instruments. With frequency range extension (3.6 GHz to 50 GHz) Option FRX, the M9169E PXI-H switchable-input programmable step attenuator module is also recommended.