U1450A/60A Series Handheld Insulation Resistance Tester
The U1450A and U1460A series insulation resistance testers are ideal for predictive and preventive maintenance measurement tasks in electrical and industrial applications. With their vast measurement capabilities, efficient automated report generation and high durability, you can accomplish more in a day’s work with the Keysight U1450A and U1460A series insulation resistance testers.
By adding a U1117A Bluetooth® adapter to these handhelds, you are able to perform tests remotely using a Windows PC or on iOS/ Android smart devices.
Also, get test reports generated automatically with the insulation resistance testers’ complimentary reporting software. These test reports can be generated in a tabulated or graphical form for easy interpretation and analysis.
All five models from these U1450A and U1460A series are certified to IP 67 and tested to withstand drops of up to three meters (10 feet), letting you carry out tests with full confidence even in harsh working conditions. What’s more, you can perform various measurements (eg: measure voltage, current, continuity, capacitance etc) with the built-in digital multimeter. You get to adjust the test voltages from 10 V to 1.1 kV in 1 V steps (on selected models) to test unique applications and sensitive device under tests (DUTs).
- Wireless insulation resistance testing via PC or iOS/Android based devices
- Automatic test report generation
- Measure up to 260 GΩ
- Timed / PI / DAR test
- Adjustable test output voltage from 10 V to 1.1 kV1
- 4.5 digit DMM with OLED display, basic2 and full featured3
- IP 67 rated, 3 meter (10 feet) drop proof
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V
Watch how to eliminate more reporting errors and generate test reports quickly with Keysight U1450A/60A Series Insulation Resistance Tester:
- U1450/60A IR Tester software highlights and demo (Part 1)
- U1450/60A IR Tester software highlights and demo (Part 2)