In complex testing environments it is often needed that electrical signals have to be transmitted into the chamber or out of the chamber to the test equipment.
For that purpose we offer a variety of different interfaces that convert electrical signals into optical signals and back. Such the signal can be transmitted via fibre optics and is immune against electrical fields.
A sophisticated shielding and filtering concept ensures that the interfaces are highly immune against radiation and do not deliver out any significant emission.
In most cases both units are shielded.
– RF-Immunity: Antenna radiated 200 V/m, 200 MHz –18 GHz, ISO11452-2, CW, AM, PM / Stripline 200 V/m, 10 k – 1 GHz, ISO11452-5, CW, AM, PM
– Emission: EMC compliant to CISPR25 Class 5, 150 k – 4 GHz
– Battery (approx. 8 hours operation) or mains powered
– Compact metal housing
– No galvanic connection between test equipment and measurement instrument
– Max. distance: depends on technology and use case
– One set consists of two converter units
– All interfaces are shipped with the appropriate power supply or battery and charger.
– Fibre optic cables: variable lengths ST/FSMA-connector or ST/ST-connector
– FO-Patches (Feed Through wall Patches)